Returning the goods
Return and exchange of goods.
1. In order to return the product (s), the Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery to the Buyer, informing the Seller by the means of communication specified in the contact section, indicating the name of the returned product, order number and return reasons.
2. When the buyer returns the goods, the following conditions must be met:
2.1. the returned item must be in its original orderly condition not done in the package;
2.2. the goods must be undamaged by the Buyer;
2.3. the product must be unused without losing its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, peel-off protective films, etc.) (this item does not apply in case of return of defective goods);
2.4. the returned product must be in the same configuration as the Buyer received it;
2.5. when returning the goods, it is necessary to present the document of its purchase.
2.6. Return costs are paid by the Buyer.
3. The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer does not follow the procedure for returning the goods set out in Article 2.
4. Upon return of the wrong product and / or defective product, the Seller undertakes to take back such goods and replace them with similar suitable goods.
5. In the event that the Seller does not have goods suitable for replacement, the amount paid shall be refunded to the Buyer, excluding the price for delivery.
6. Money is non-refundable and the item is not exchanged if you purchased the following items:
- reusable face masks;
- toys, games;
- scooters and bicycles;
- helmets, guards;
- tights, socks, stockings and similar articles;
- baby goods (pacifiers, chews, pacifier holders, bibs, pacifier cases, almonds, baby utensils);
- quality jewelry (TADAM bracelets).